Trying to get a business listed in local directories and mobile apps is how BizIdentity was started.
Getting your business visible on the web can be a daunting tasks. Consumers aren’t using the thick, heavy phone books they once used in the past to find products or services. Statistics show that over 85% of people who use the internet are looking for products and services online. What does that mean to your business? It means you MUST have an updated website and you MUST be visible online in the search engines to make sure they find YOUR business!Renée Reed
Renee Reed, Detective of Lost Customers, and sometimes called the Founder and Owner of BizIdentity, has been in the business of making companies visible all her career. She is a proud graduate of Miami University on Oxford, OH where she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Advertising and Marketing. During her career, working with companies of all sizes from large Fortune 500 companies to sole proprietorships, she has designed promotional pieces and packaging to promote such products as Pampers Diapers and Vidal Sassoon for Procter & Gamble to designing company logos for companies such as Burpee Seeds. Name of the game—make their products visible on the store shelves!
This led to being the co-owner of a software development company. There she worked closely with the programmers to create software graphics, as well as design marketing materials and websites to promote the software, nationally and internationally.
While trying to cut down on the $24,000 to $36,000 a year Google AdWords budget, she discovered how utilizing Directory Listings actually reduced the huge expense of AdWords but kept their search engine rankings and online visibility in tack.
After she started doing this for fellow business owners, she saw the need and started BizIdentity to fill that need. As BizIdentity has evolved, Renee and her team has expanded to include the top 5 ways to increase online visibility for a business.
What are the top 5 ways to make sure people find your business?
- Directory Listings: Make sure your business is listed in places where people are looking, such as in Yelp, Google Pages, CitySearch, etc.
- Company websites: Make sure your website design is not old and dated looking but instead, current, and easy to navigate.
- Online Reviews: 88% of Consumers are reading online reviews as a referral source. The more positive reviews you have, the better!
- Social Media: Making sure your social media is active is a MUST. This is huge in terms of visibility.
- Google My Business Pages: “If you ignore Google, Google will ignore you”… ’nuff said.
At BizIdentity, we make sure businesses are visible where it counts the most…online!